Looking for a career that’s fun and rewarding? Look no further!
Beauty Solutions is always looking for licensed professionals who are passionate about the business of beauty and willing to grow and learn as they share their knowledge with others.
Whether the career you seek is in product knowledge training, advanced technique, a sales position, or within Beauty Solution’s corporate environment, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from the best.
If you’re ready to take the next step, we’d love to learn more about you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Employment Opportunities
HAIR CARE DIVISION
- Kevin Murphy Educator
- COLOR.ME Educator
- ALFAPARF Color Trainer
- Hotheads Trainer
Once trained, you will educate other hair stylists to help them on their own path to success. You must be serious about the salon business and a licensed cosmetologist with 2+ years salon experience and possess a winning personality.
Sales Consultant – Skin & Hair Divisions – Various areas of California, Nevada & Arizona.
Once trained, you will help small business owners in the beauty industry build their business. An understanding of in-field sales, setting & attaining sales & marketing objectives are required. You must be serious about the beauty business and possess a winning personality.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
MARKETING DEPARTMENT INTERN
Work with Marketing/IT Coordinator and VP Marketing to produce materials for regularly scheduled marketing campaigns, events, sales fliers, promotional catalogs, and supporting art for print, social media postings, email blasts, website banners, etc.
This is a part-time, graphics-intensive position and requires a working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, as well as talent in graphic arts. We are involved in hair fashion, but our graphical presentation is commercial, and always focused on achieving sales-related results.
Following a Marketing Dept calendar, the prospective Intern would participate in, or be responsible for:
• Creative fliers for events, product promotions and various Marketing Dept. initiatives, using Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop and/or Illustrator. (Adobe Creative Cloud)
• Produce bi-monthly promotional magazine layout from concept, final artwork, through to printer.
• Update basic posts and Media Library additions in Company’s WordPress website.
• Update banners and post activities and news into Company’s Facebook page.
• Regularly update Company’s on-line shopping cart with new promotions & photos.
• email blasts using a template or html editor.
• Participate in, produce and/or update art for landing pages, online calendars and shopping cart for various projects, such as the Events “widget”.
• Participate in, produce and/or update Company’s Rewards & Referral Programs.
• Participate in CX campaigns and marketing automation sequences that interface between email marketing and Operations/CRM
• Liaison with Sales Dept, Events Dept and Operations.
Please send your resume to Marketing@beautysolutions.com.