Monday, August 21st, 2017
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Resource Center Santa Cruz
151 Harvey West Blvd. Suite B, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Hair & Color Theory
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
New to Alfaparf?
Learn the basics to become comfortable using the color and support products.
- Theory of cosmetic coloring
- Features & benefits of Evolution color, Color Wear, rEvolution & Pigments
- Selecting color, formulation, and development time
Desatura Collection Techniques
12:30 PM – 3:00 PM
See and practice the latest techniques from the Desatura Collection.
For current users looking for inspiration or anyone who attended the AM session.
- Collection inspiration and how to achieve the looks
- Hands-on practice of 1 of the 3 techniques on a mannequin head
- Stylist to Bring: apron, blowdryer, brushes, comb, and clips
3 DIFFERENT TICKET OPTIONS
TICKET A: Full Day | 10AM – 3PM $89
TICKET B: Collection Techniques Only | 12:30PM – 3PM $69
TICKET C: Hair & Color Theory Only | 10AM – 12PM $29
Date(s) - Mon, Aug 21, 2017
10:00 am - 3:00 pm